Hot chics love hot Stangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Definately :bs: !!! I've never even seen a chick dress like this inside a house, let alone go out in public.

Reminds me of something out of a David Lee Roth video... "I wish they all could be Cali-for-nia Gurrrrrrrrrrrllssss!":rlaugh:

Glad I am not the only perv :) Admit it, ya'll just want more pics so you can perv more :laugh: Anyway, I just called to ask her out and she said I am cute and have a nice car but she only dates black guys :( But I can call her up if I want to party, whatever the hell that meens :shrug:

As soon as I saw that pic, I knew whose ass that was.... :)

CLICKY

SilverBullet00: Great Job:nice: I knew someone on stangnet would of gotten it sooner or later:D At least everyone was entertained for the night. That pic was with my phone watching some music channel. I could not get an arse that nice to ride wit me :(

I really thought the guys in 5.0 Talk woulda found it first, you guys are normally great at that.

NOW LET THE BASHING BEGIN!:D

And because Silver Bullet00 figured it out and proved it first, this is his prize:D

Attachments

• lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 93
i hope he has headlights for everyone in here! no one was fooled by his lame attempt to say he had a hot chick in his ride!:notnice: :bs:

Dude, chill out a little. Dont get all bent out of shape about it. I was just having some fun:nonono: Sorry to have offended you, I hope your country does not invade America over it:rlaugh:
PM SilverBullet00 in a week to see how he likes his new lights. I would of given them to anyone who figured it out first, even you. So just laugh and enjoy the forum:nice:

ahahahahahahahaha

and I was gonna say only :taco:s wear that and if you couldn't get any from that you shoulda tried, they're looking for some action anyway if theyre wearing that. I lose respect for girls that dress like that, Hell it's awesome to look at but all they do it for is attention and to get things handed to them and have guys try out all their lines and skills so they can turn em down or mess with their heads. I'll pass. And girls do wear that outside in PUBLIC. Come to Seaside Heights near where I live in the height of summer time when all the Quidettes, Bennies, aka chicks from New York City, up north and all that live, there's girls that will make u forget about risking going to jail for :nono: :rolleyes: . They wear that kinda stuff every night.

SilverBullet00: Great Job:nice: I knew someone on stangnet would of gotten it sooner or later:D At least everyone was entertained for the night. That pic was with my phone watching some music channel. I could not get an arse that nice to ride wit me :(

I really thought the guys in 5.0 Talk woulda found it first, you guys are normally great at that.

NOW LET THE BASHING BEGIN!:D

:mad:

:lock:

:ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.