How about a Fox 5.0 Tuning Forum?

I didnt know they made a Tweecer for our cars? I thought there was only the PMS in-line tuning? Ide be interested in such a thing. Can someone post a link to a Tweecer for an 89-93 Fox please?

• Sponsors (?)

This will get you started... http://www.tweecer.com/

Other alternatives include...
Moates
EECEditor
PCMX
TunerPro

There are probably others that I am not aware of too.

I would hope that all of these tuning packages would be supported on the proposed forum. If it were just tweecer it may get a little boring :D

jason

Since the sn95 guys called theirs "94-95 5.0 Tuning", how about "Fox 5.0 Tuning"?

Actually, I have seen some confusion on the sn95 tuning board because of the name. Some folks thought the forum was meant for general trouble shooting.

Maybe "EEC-IV Fox 5.0 Tuning" ?
Or "Fox 5.0 ECU Tuning" ?

From my avatar you can tell where I am pulling all these ideas from. :D

Any other suggestions?

There are a few threads in the Tech forum that can be moved. I don't want to do that until he has a chance for the first real thread in there.

I could move the quick start guide if he wants me too.

duner said:
Thanks Tim :nice:
No sweat. I told "da man" about this change. I don't think he'll have any objection to it, as this will likely improve upon the site's organization of content and bring more people in as a result. ;)

BTW, the name of it (the new forum) is fluid. If something else is more appropriate, please advise.

Don't stand on ceremony on my account, let's get this rollin!

:SNSign:

From the wording of the first sticky the new section will include trouble shooting idle issues, so maybe the "jrichker" sticky can be copied over as well.
It would be nice to display that sticky in both places though. Is that possible?

Tim - Once again... Many thanks, it sounds like this might work out.

jason

vristang said:
Actually, I have seen some confusion on the sn95 tuning board because of the name. Some folks thought the forum was meant for general trouble shooting.

Maybe "EEC-IV Fox 5.0 Tuning" ?
Or "Fox 5.0 ECU Tuning" ?

From my avatar you can tell where I am pulling all these ideas from. :D

Any other suggestions?

So the forum is more of an advanced EFI tuning area, or is it mainly for EEC tuning? I'd like to see some 5.0-specific MegaSquirt info. The stuff on msefi.com is lost among all the other makes/models.

For a name, I was thinking possibly "Fox3 EFI Tuning," "Fox3 EEC-IV Tuning," '86-93 EFI Tuning," etc.

Don't forget about ROM Editor. I couldn't find an EEC-IV address file for it, though.

Very nice work guys! I just found this thread (I'm not a Talk reader). Thank you for agreeing with Jason's thought and copying (rather than moving) JRichker's Sticky. I thought it had simply been moved at first. :bang:

The new sub-forum looks great!