How do I get blood off the carpet?

• Sponsors (?)

shallowreef said:
The more i think about the fight that night it was very redneckish.

Setting: Bar
Band: Country Rock (skynyrd)
Action: Fighting and smashing beer bottles

I might be a redneck

It would have been better if "Kickstart my heart" by Motley Crue was playing... like right at the begining, the opening guitar gets you so amped up that you break a beer bottle on your own face then start breaking pool sticks across peoples back and throwing guys through tables

Out of curiosity, was the Audi TT guy there? :rlaugh: man you get in a lot of fights! Glad you came out on top though...

SaleenGT2001 said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: i'm gonna have to say SEAFOAM. it works for everything else.:rlaugh: :rlaugh:
hahahaha good answer

this might sound retarded but ive found that that invisible glass window cleaner actually takes stains off a carpet lol it took a coffee stain out of a carpet. Spray it on wait about 30 seconds and then rub hard with some type of cloth and do it over and over again if you need to. It should work

stangGT97 said:
Out of curiosity, was the Audi TT guy there? :rlaugh: man you get in a lot of fights! Glad you came out on top though...

No actually he dropped from the class so i haven't seen him since.

As for getting in fights, I haven't been this physical for a long time. It felt good to hit somebody. I think the reason why i haven;t been in many fights is because i now know that i can go to jail for being an idiot. I can say that i deffinatley don't go looking for trouble. Lately it looks for me. Ever since i started hanging out in the bars with my fiance. I'm not saying she is an attention whore and she doesn't dress like a skank. But guys see me standing next to her and think nothing of it so when i let em know i'm with her that get all pissed off. Some guys do back down though.

As you can see though i am a little defensive when it comes to people messing with the things i have love for. (Car, Lady, etc..)

As for invisible glass i havwe that stuff in my trunk but i never thought to use that. If oxy doesn't get the job done then i will try that.

1. Blot the stain immediately with paper towels.

2. Combine 1 teaspoon laundry soap or pretreatment (or dish soap, like Dawn) and 1 cup hydrogen peroxide in a small bowl. Soak a clean sponge in the mixture, squeeze it halfway dry, then gently blot the stain.

If possible try not to subject the stain to heat until it is completely lifted.

U.M.

Shallow, I understand what you're saying about being defensive. Some people just have no respect for anything (cars, relationships, private property, you name it). I think if I was in your position, I would have done the same thing, especially if the guy didn't back off and thought he was actually going to get somewhere with my girl

:uzi:

shallowreef said:
THanks to whoever moved it. It makes more sense to be in here anyways.

Thanks
You are most welcome. :)

FYI, this sub-forum is indexed, so others that search on this topic will benefit more from the thread being here. Oh, and those of you concerned with post count just got a boost by virtue of the thread relocation. ;)

Another option is Folex. It can be found at Walmart and Lowe's. You spray it on, let is sit of minute, and then rub off with a white towel. I haven't found a stain that Folex won't remove. Hope this helps.

GOJO hand cleaner (not the orange stuff) It works wonders with blood. I left my shirt for a few days with a huge blood spot on it and then rubbed the stain with GOJO and it came out. It's only like 98 cents so the stuffs cheap too. It won't hurt your interior don't worry.