How does the inside of your stang smell?

• Sponsors (?)

You ever driven an SN-95 Mustang? Whoever designed the placement of the cupholders was a complete f**king moron. My shift knob will hit anything placed in the smaller front cupholder in 2nd and 4th gear. The rear cupholder w/ clearance for shifting is freaking huge and no-one makes a single serve cup/bottle that fits it... so you either knock your drink down from shifting, or it falls out of the huge cupholder during a turn.... and I hate it... :mad:

:lol: :(

I hated the cup holders in my '04.

Screw on caps ftw.

My Capri smells like exhaust inside. My coworkers know when I drive my Capri to work, they can tell by how I smell.

Smell like flowers = drove Dodge Caliber
Smell like exhaust = drove Capri.

i swear ford designed it like that. i can even put a skinny or extra wide bottle or can in mine, and adjust the passenger seat bolster to hold it more firmly or more loosely. :D

that cupholder works wonders. and for water bottles, or gatorade bottles,or any 20 oz bottles, try shoving it down inbetween the pass seat belt buckle and the console. even more perfect.

im kinda anal about spilling stuff though. i spilled a red bull in mine and i pulled the carpet and shampood / powerwashed it. lol.

I got tired of jamming drinks between the handbrake and seat!

View attachment 186900

mine smells like exhaust most of the time... but now it doesnt have any carpet in it so it doesnt have much of a smell right now

I got tired of jamming drinks between the handbrake and seat!

doneld.jpg

Looking good ! :nice: