How Much is Your Car Worth?

• Sponsors (?)

95riosnake said:
$6,210 and my car is in PERFECT condition. I would stab myself in the eye before I would sell it for that. Much like Rob (gmkillr) said, I wouldn't let it go for less than 10k even though mine has more miles than his.

Hell I will keep it forever if I have to lol.

What you been up too man? Find a job yet? We gotta get together soon and go to the track or just cruise. My car is finished now and ready too roll!!!:nice:

$8,090 here in excellent condition. I'll have that in my engine alone EASILY. I have to get a new insurance policy for an appraised value.

Vehicle Details Change Equipment
Engine: V8 5.0 Liter
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: RWD
Mileage: 65,000
Selected Standard Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo Cassette
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Selected Optional Equipment
Single Compact Disc
Premium Sound Leather
Power Seat Rear Spoiler
Premium Wheels

Lol my is probably worth 2k. A couple years ago mine got broken into and vandalized. Which caused my insureance company to total it. I "salvaged" it and its good as new it was all cosmetic but now its got the ****ty title. Doesnt matter to me i will never sell it anyways. Its gonna be my life long project car :rolleyes:

I would never go by kelley blue book no way.
The only REAL way to get the true value of your
car is to get your car appraised by a proffessional
vehicle appraiser.If I ever did sell my car I would get
my car appraised in writing.

gmkillr said:
What you been up too man? Find a job yet? We gotta get together soon and go to the track or just cruise. My car is finished now and ready too roll!!!:nice:

I'm workin at Cabela's distrubution center temporarily, because I really need to move out of Wheeling to get a job in my field. I'm workin there till I have enough money in the bank to be able to move out.

We do need to get together sometime to go to the track. I work almost every Saturday, but I'm off every Sunday. I can also request Saturday off as long as it's at least 5 days notice.

$6,175 here.. I did pat $4K for it. Though I would never again sell any mustang I would own, LOL, I always end up regretting it afterwards

Engine: V8 5.0 Liter
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: RWD
Mileage: 90,000
Selected Standard Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
AM/FM Stereo
Dual Front Air Bags