How much power am I losing?

• Sponsors (?)

^^^hasn't been to fox talk..

No,.... No he hasn't.
My personal favorite is the guy that stuffed his rearend w/ sawdust to the point of not being able to get the cover back on, and furnace heated a 7.5 ring gear, while simultaneously cryo-freezing a 8.8 carrier in order to get them bolted together.
What a goob that guy was/is.:confused:

Reactions: 1 users
^^^hasn't been to fox talk..
No,.... No he hasn't.
My personal favorite is the guy that stuffed his rearend w/ sawdust to the point of not being able to get the cover back on, and furnace heated a 7.5 ring gear, while simultaneously cryo-freezing a 8.8 carrier in order to get them bolted together.
What a goob that guy was/is.:confused:
Of course I have. How do you think I found the link to this thread? :)

If you manipulate the fourth actuator on the seventh Fletcher Valve just right the trunk should pop right open.
Now I know you guys are messing w/ me.:rlaugh:Don't you mean the 7th actuator on the 4th "felcher" valve?
Didn't think I'd catch that did you?:nono:
Electric Crow Bar.

:leaving:
Don't they call that a porta-power?:shrug:

portable-power-jack-297.jpg

This will work however....

You're going to need these guys to operate it. :O_o:

emergency.jpg

:trip:
This banana only has one Stage 1 Cam installed, if he had both he'd really be moving.

Yes, the original" linked" banana moved under it's own power. Clearly, now that there are unbalanced modifications made to the banana, it appears to be spinning it's wheels. (that is, if a banana actually has wheels, (or cams for that matter)):D