How much power would a car like this push?

• Sponsors (?)

so your saying that na 300 plus rwhp cars, strokers are making less peak hp then the regular 4.6 cars?

Yes, I am saying that. I have yet to see a Stroker with the exact same mods make more than a stock displaced motor N/A with those same mods.

N/A it is like this:

1) Big-Bore
2) Stock Displacement
3) Stroker

i wonder how fi is on the strokers, do you think it is the same end result?

Spraying Nitrous on a N/A car would fall into the N/A category.

Yes and No.

A SC or Turbo with enough boost can overcome the frictional losses of the Stroker and make more power than the stock displaced motor can. Depends on what FI you are going with as to what point the stroker starts to show it's benefit.

Low Boost:
1) Big-Bore
2) Stock Displacement
3) Stroker

High Boost:
1) Big-Bore
2) Stroker
3) Stock Displacement

my plan was to run about 15psi with the nivi2000 on a stroker block. what do you think?:shrug:

What heads, cams and intake combo?

Stock PI heads, Stock PI cams and Stock PI intake, a stock displaced motor and stroker would be close with that blower and PSI.

Ported PI heads, a set of cams that favour the exhaust side and have a wide LSA( 113 - 115 ), and ported Bullitt Intake or TrickFlo or something better, the Stroker would make significantly more with that blower and PSI.

Edit:

Read your mods from Page 1, you have Fox Lake Ported PI heads and cams. The Stroker would make more power with the mods you currently have. with the blower and PSI you want to run..

lets remember that a 150 shot makes that car a torque monster, and its proboly lighter than the cobra. If the guy hooks up well on the spray, hes proboly going to be getting the edge off the line.