How much power would a car like this push?

• Sponsors (?)

wow some people dont read too good.

its not just a 2v with juice.

it has a stroker engine, ported heads, stage3 cams, and and aftermarket intake hes squeezing that juice through! it will easily compete with the cobra.

Heads/cams full bolt-on 2Vs still barely make as much power as a stock LS1. It'll need more than a 150 shot to beat a KB Cobra.

I know the car you are talking about and even know your car ;)

I am kind of curious myself to see how that garage built car holds up against yours. How well did he run against Bryan on the spray?

I heard Bryan always spanks his ass. I guess we will see. I hope i can get my tune done by strictly tomorrow morning. I cant get ahold of them to save my life right now!

seems like kb terms need 100rwhp extra to run with 500rwhp cars. with those mods that bullitt will be fast as hell, it should be an upper 120mph car, close to 130 in the 1/4

I believe I read that its a 115-120 car off the spray and a 10+ mph increase on a 100 shot and this guy is "tuning" it by himself in the garage. I don't believe it has seen a dyno so he is still getting the bugs out of it :shrug:

Well I have seen a video of the car against a mid 12 @ 115 automatic camaro which he lost. However, he might have got the car tuned since then and you know he isn't spraying a measely little 75 shot into the car. He'll likely spray a 150 against you since he wants to chalk up a kill on an KB cobra.

He is a bit worried about you since I seen a thread he made on a different site concerning your car ;) I think you'll be alright though Image aslong as you hook.

well a full bolt on gt makes around 300rwhp + 150 shot. that should put him well over 400rwhp plus high rwtq! that stroker has to add another 35rwhp and 35rwtq.
im sure it has headers, mid pipe and all that little stuff if he has these huge mods.

this car has to have around 450 at least! you dont think that could be a race for a kb cobra? it depends what boost the cobra makes.

most cobras take about 18-20psi to make 500wrhp if they just have other basic (exhaust mods) if he isnt pushing this much then this is def. going to be a race.

well a full bolt on gt makes around 300rwhp + 150 shot. that should put him well over 400rwhp plus high rwtq! that stroker has to add another 35rwhp and 35rwtq.
im sure it has headers, mid pipe and all that little stuff if he has these huge mods.

this car has to have around 450 at least! you dont think that could be a race for a kb cobra? it depends what boost the cobra makes.

most cobras take about 18-20psi to make 500wrhp if they just have other basic (exhaust mods) if he isnt pushing this much then this is def. going to be a race.

The Stroker will give him better low RPM power and Mid-range, but will cost him upper RPM HP which is what you want when you are racing. So realisticlly the Stroker is costing him HP, not gaining it. That has been proven time and time and time and time and time and time and time again. As long as the Cobra driver can drive decently, he will leave the Choker behind pretty easily.

from what i researched, strokers would not kill top end... i dont know if i got my facts right but i remember that being a concern of mine before i decided to order a stroker engine. i know it adds to the low and mid range, but i heard that it wouldnt take from the top. i heard that you would just probably not gain anything up top.

where is it proven over and over again that tlose up top, i would like to read this info before i make a second decision buying a block.

from what i researched, strokers would not kill top end... i dont know if i got my facts right but i remember that being a concern of mine before i decided to order a stroker engine. i know it adds to the low and mid range, but i heard that it wouldnt take from the top. i heard that you would just probably not gain anything up top.

where is it proven over and over again that tlose up top, i would like to read this info before i make a second decision buying a block.

I am going to suggest you search here, Modular Depot and Modular Fords. There has been quite a few debates on the Strokers. I recently posted in the 2005 section, a thread of the Big-Bore VS Stroker thread from Modular Depot. A 5.0L Stroker with the stock compression ratio, stock PI Heads, stock PI cams and stock PI intake LOST HP when compared to a Stock PI engine. Adding better parts will increase power in a stroker, but adding those parts to a 4.6 has the same effect. In some of these debates, the guys with 300+ RWHP N/A strokers post their dyno-graphs. When you compare those graphs to 4.6 cars with the same mods, the Strokers are still short of HP on the big end. It will take you a bit of work to do to find this info.

so your saying that na 300 plus rwhp cars, strokers are making less peak hp then the regular 4.6 cars?

i wonder how fi is on the strokers, do you think it is the same end result?

i could have sworn there was big debates on here about it too back before everything on here got erased. i remember people saying that the strokers would make more that the regular 4.6 but not as good as bb obviously.