How much should I expect to pay for a Mach 1?

TheCrazyOne

Aug 22, 2004
I know this has been discussed here before but it has been awhile and things change now and I was wondering what I should except to have to pay to get a Mach 1 now? I see Ford is offering $2500 in rebates but are the dealerships making any good deals to get rid of them? A dealerships here has one new one and one used one. Also I don't care about any X plans or A plans or any other plan that requires you to have to have worked for Ford.

Thanks!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Just so you know, you don't have to work for ford to get a x-plan. Just post around the net on ford sites asking if anyone has a extra one. I just got another one this week so I could buy a winter car.

Even without a x-plan I wouldn't pay over $25,000 for a mach1

If I were you I'd hold out 'til the end of the month and see if Ford increases the rebates on the 04's which I'm sure they will since the 05 GT's should start showing up anyday now. Some dealers here in Michigan already have them, but they aren't lasting long.

If you need an X plan TheCrazyOne, I've got 2 left til the end of the year and I'd be glad to let you have one of mine.