How to Fill in Cobra lettering on Rear Bumper

• Sponsors (?)

04YELLOWGT said:
Ya that would be the easiest thing to do. I know it is too late now, but there is a place that sells the cobra bumper already filled in also.

There is not a place that sells an already smoothed over COBRA rear bumper. People keep saying that there is, but never has anyone produced a link. I myself scoured the internet trying to find out, but had to go the "normal" route and fill the letters myself. If you can prove me wrong, please provide a link for us. :)

snowboarder1988 said:
Just ordered myself and 04 cobra rear bumper and I was wondering if anyone had tips on how to fill in the "cobra" lettering? Should I use bondo? Any suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks in advance!

DO NOT use regular Bondo to fill the letters. Bondo is not flexible, and the Bondo work will crack and chip out the first time your rear bumper flexes.

Use Flexible Parts Repair kit by 3M. Check out my website for more information: http://www.mikuhl.net/corral/cobrabumper.html

bumper13.jpg

z_day06.jpg

Actually I had the link saved on my old computer and I accidentally blew it up ( long story) but I know there is a place. I dont think its an OEM just filled in but a remake of it. It was $300-$400 if I can remember right.