How's the weather today?

even if i could get it out (which would be a chore in itself)....i highly doubt i could get it back in...

Snow + Ice + inclined driveway = Not worth the headache!!!!

I know exactly how you feel cause i have the same problem.. except i live off a dirt road with a dirt/gravel inclined driveway:notnice: i could slide down the driveway and drive through mud/slush to the road but i doubt im gettin back in. I can't wait till i move

• Sponsors (?)

HA!!!!....yup that would be me for sure....i suffer from this problem...my car has to be absolutely immaculate everytime i drive it....will not take it out of the garage if there is a 1% chance of rain, snow, anything.....so...untill spring rolls around and washes all the friggn salt and rock off the road....my car will remain in hibernation!!!!....i havent washed it in well over a year....never need to when i only drive it on perfectly dry and sunny days...yeah i know...im pathetic and anal retentive...its a curse i tell ya!!!...not to mention a waste of money....love making car payments on something that i will only take out of the garage three months out of a year...and in those three months prolly only 20+ days are suitable for me to get it out of the garage....ok ok....ima shut up now...jesus im pathetic!!!