I Give Up!

one_bad_5.0

Feb 9, 2007
New York
I was looking for the photoshop threads and I just can't find them, so I'm posting here:) . I would greatly appreciate if some one could photoshop four pictures,one with silver bullitts, one with black bullitts, and one with charcoal buillitts. For the fourth picture I think it would look cool I you used the silver bullitts and painted the car a midnight blue (not too dark) with silver or white racing stripes. If any one has some spare time to do this I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• Car Domain Picture 1.jpg
    Car Domain Picture 1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 66
  • Car Domain Picture 2.jpg
    Car Domain Picture 2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Sponsors (?)

It would be MUCH easier for someone to help you out if you'd attach a photo of your car taken directly from the side. Trying to PS wheels onto cars at an angle is pretty tricky!

Sorry about the first pictures guys. I got some new ones today, but I couldn't fit the whole car in the picture since I didn't feel like moving it out of the garage.:D Could someone just photoshop the silver, black and charcoal bullitts on which ever picture you want. I'm looking to get some bullitt rims, but I don't know what color. Any help is greatly appreciated.