I hate these cup holder's

• Sponsors (?)

actually, i like that set up more than the 98+ set up. The cup holder goes away when you dont want it, and i fill my ash tray with change which i cash in at the coinstar when it is full, myonly complaint is that we need a 2nd cupholder for the passenger, or when you forget to throw out yesterdays drink.

You can replace your ashtray with a cupholder out of a newer stang. I just put my cups/bottles/cans in the corner between the pass. seat and the center console, next to the seat belt clip. Works great if you don't have a passenger! :nice:

GreenMustangGt said:
if you dont like your cupholder in the armrest, use the "mustang" cupholder, this was especially whell known in the fox bodys, where you place your beverage between the pass seat and the ebrake handle

yep i remember tose days...lol...that fox console holds a drink perfectly there,my 95 doesn't hold them as well there though

GreenMustangGt said:
if you dont like your cupholder in the armrest, use the "mustang" cupholder, this was especially whell known in the fox bodys, where you place your beverage between the pass seat and the ebrake handle

Wow I thought I was the only one that used to do that. Drinks fot perfect in the '87!

Low-5.0 said:
You can replace your ashtray with a cupholder out of a newer stang. I just put my cups/bottles/cans in the corner between the pass. seat and the center console, next to the seat belt clip. Works great if you don't have a passenger! :nice:

This is the 94-95 way to hold your bottles. Just like the foxes had their signature cupholder, this is ours. :nice:

Did you buy the car for the cup holders?? :rlaugh: j/k

You can swap them out. :D

Drinks/food are not allowed in my stang. I use the ash tray for change since I don't smoke either...... Although there have been a few times when I put a bottle of soda between the passenger seat and the ebrake handle. Works well.