I have 2 recalls on my car.

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
One for the hood separtaion and one for the parking brake thing.

If I get them to fix the hood separation problem will they have to re-paint my hood? I could REALLY use a new paint job on my hood.

• Sponsors (?)

I just checked mine as well. I have the same 2.

Sorry, I can't help you on the hood info. I have an aftermarket hood, so I don't have to worry about it. On the e-brake thing .... does anyone know exactly what they will do? I've had some troubles with the e-brake .....

I dont have any trouble with my e-brake, but I might get them to fix that while they are at it. I hope I can get a free paint job on my car. There should be a recall on that clear coat lol. Mine is burnt on half the hood.

DARK-5.0 said:
Where did you find out about the recalls. Did they send you something or what. What was the problem with the ebrake.

Jeremy
http://www.ford.com/en/vehicles/owners/recalls/default.htm

Punch in your VIN and it will come up. I dont know what actually WRONG with the eBrake though.

EDIT:
Vehicle description: passenger vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. if a vehicle is parked with the parking brake not fully applied and not in first gear, as directed in the owner guide, and the self adjustment pawl subsequently skips one or two teeth, the vehicle could move on some grades.