i need a favor from everyone here

autumn_again

Oct 2, 2007
Hamilton, NJ
hey whats up, i'm in need of a favor.

my parents friends son just went through college, and hes been dealing alot with big bands, and movies and such like that.

i was talking to him tonight and hes going to check us out and show us to a couple people, and try and get our name out there. hes got some kinda ties to some sort of record label his mom was telling my parents and i.

so i need to basically whore the crap out of my bands website, get as many plays and views and such as possible, comments, friends requests, all help out tremendously.

www.myspace.com/autumnagainnj

we don't have much for recordings up right now, a live clip from a show we played a few months back, and the first recording we ever did for this one compilation cd.

we plan on recording for the next 2 weeks, so we'll have new, better music up, probably one or two songs by the end of this week.

we're also looking at getting promo pictures taken by a friend whos in school for photography soon, so no 40 dollar digital camera pictures.

like i said we're doing recordings for the next 2 weeks or so, and from now on at shows we're goin to be handing out a demo with those songs on it with some flyers and some stickers.

if this is inappropriate here then delete it. but this is the only section i visit, so i figure i'd post it here cause some people may recognize my username.

for the too long didn't read crowd hah,

add www.myspace.com/autumnagainnj

everyone and their mother has a myspace, so add us and tell your friends! thanks!

• Sponsors (?)