im back.....and VibrantRed toasted my.......

Green 94 5.0

Founding Member
Mar 25, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
just picked her up yesterday. bone stock, 72000 miles.....

stang2.jpg

stang1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

BlueOvalStangGT said:
What the hell, nice STI! What happened to the cobra? Whats your plans for this one.
the sti is my daily driver. the cobra got sold because of rising insurance and gas prices. i was spending more a month on gas than i was on my car payment. as far as plans, right now the only plans i have are the basic bolt ons plus suspension. i learned so much through trial and error with my other 94 that this time i should be able to do it right the first time rather than going through multiple sets of heads and power adders before finding the right combo.

5.0_GT_kid said:
Interior pics?? Also, if you don't mind my asking, what'd you spend on it?
the interior is black leather and in great shape, mach 460 etc.....ill put up some pics a bit later since its raining now. the car was owned by an attorney that bought it new in 94. it has 71900 miles and was garage kept, no accidents, no abuse. all stock except for some weld in 3 chamber flows. i paid $6000 for it.

Since you mentioned this is a project car...Just thought i would let you know I have a buch of parts for sale for that year. I am switching over to a carb setup and all my fuel injection stuff must go! Let me know, I am willing to make a package deal! I have sold stuff to a few people on this site before but my user name and all that stuff was lost in that system crash

Green 94 5.0 said:
the interior is black leather and in great shape, mach 460 etc.....ill put up some pics a bit later since its raining now. the car was owned by an attorney that bought it new in 94. it has 71900 miles and was garage kept, no accidents, no abuse. all stock except for some weld in 3 chamber flows. i paid $6000 for it.

Only $6k for a 72k mile car :eek:

Lucky dude, I would kill for that car.

Just drove it and it's very nice. I haven't seen a bone stock motor for many years. We may put my Edelbrock intake on it. I have some other parts lying around in my garage. I'm actually typing this from his house. Off to happy hour.

Nice find man. Great color.

I agree with you, being able to do it right the second time around. Thats how i feel too if i ever got another 94/95.. Id have a plan set and know exactly what i need to buy, no buying the same parts multiple times.

Good luck with it!

VibrantRedGT said:
I'll beat Rog to the punch.

I TOASTED HIS CLUTCH. IT'S FRIED!
ha ha ha ha.....you beat me to the post.....

VibrantRedGT + Stock 11 year old 72k mile clutch = bad news

that is my luck though. not even 24 hours with the car and the clutch wont hold over 3k in any gear. as i duck and hide from paul, SPEC 3 here i come.....:)

Green 94 5.0 said:
not even 24 hours with the car and the clutch wont hold over 3k in any gear. as i duck and hide from paul, SPEC 3 here i come.....:)

LOL! :rlaugh:

BTW- did you know Pro Motion is located right there in Ft. Lauderdale? The pro motion clutch is just under the price of a spec stage three. :scratch:

Sweet yellow mustang! :nice:

5.0_GT_kid said:
Only $6k for a 72k mile car :eek:

Lucky dude, I would kill for that car.

In March of 2004, I picked up my 1994 GT with 46,000 original miles for $5900 :banana:

And here she is, the 2nd day I owned her (was delivered at night).

040316-driverside.jpg

Attachments

• 040316-driverside.jpg
    040316-driverside.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 34