I'm back!

95WhiteVenom

Founding Member
Oct 27, 2002
Alabama
I have been a faithfull member of stangnet since 2001 if i remember correctly. I have been gone for over a year. I used to be 95whitevenom. I just got a chance to start getting back on here. I remember a lot of you guys on here just haven't talked to a lot of yall in a while. Just figured I would drop by and let everyone know I'm back.

Just as an update:
I went from being a single swinger about 6 months ago to being with a wonderfull girl who I am now engaged to and we are getting married in december and we just found out recently that she is pregnant. Life changes so fast!

Hello again to everyone and whats up to the new people that have joined since I left.

-Chris

• Sponsors (?)

I have been a faithfull member of stangnet since 2001 if i remember correctly. I have been gone for over a year. I used to be 95whitevenom. I just got a chance to start getting back on here. I remember a lot of you guys on here just haven't talked to a lot of yall in a while. Just figured I would drop by and let everyone know I'm back.

Just as an update:
I went from being a single swinger about 6 months ago to being with a wonderfull girl who I am now engaged to and we are getting married in december and we just found out recently that she is pregnant. Life changes so fast!

Hello again to everyone and whats up to the new people that have joined since I left.

-Chris
Congratulations on the engagement and the pregnancy.....Welcome to the fun part of life.....it has it's ups and downs but nothing is as rewarding as having kids....:nice: keep us updated throughout the pregnancy..
Will

good job man thanks for finding it but im still screwed cause I dont have my password. i get on my aim name that is under my profile so that can prove its me if needed. I seee your a mod. is there anyway you can help me out with this? pm me with any info or if you have further questions.
thanks
-Chris

good job man thanks for finding it but im still screwed cause I dont have my password. i get on my aim name that is under my profile so that can prove its me if needed. I seee your a mod. is there anyway you can help me out with this? pm me with any info or if you have further questions.
thanks
-Chris

I'll send your request to one of the Admins and see if they're able to retrieve your password for you....or at the very least reset it.

thanks for welcoming me back guys. As for the old account i dont have the password I dont have it or i'd still sign in on it. I appreciate any help you guys can get me on getting me hooked up on my old account.