I'm getting BLOWN!!

mootang

Dec 5, 2004
texas
I just ordered my turbo kit from ponydown performance!:cheers: It should be ready in about 8 weeks.

It's a full kit minus fuel injecters/fuel pump/& MAF. but I already have the MAF that the kit is designed for and a 255lph fuel pump. I just need to get a new calibration tube for my MAF and probably a T-rex fuel pump. I will also be ordering some gauges/a wideband/42lb injectors/ and either a pms or a tweecer when my check book recovers.

He's going to email me the total when he gets back to the shop but it should be about $3600 with the down pipe upgrade that will allow it to bolt right up to my cat back, exhaust housing upgrade because of my mods and shipping.

www.Ponydown.net

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet! The "snail" has been crossing my mind ALOT lately.

I like how they got an AODE car for the mock-up ... and stated that knew their kit would work with AODE's or T-5's. I'm sure people will be running those transmissions, lol. If they do, they won't do it for long!

yeah i hear what your saying about the trany issue but isn't an AODE still gonna be bigger than a tremec or T 56. I'm still on the stock shortblock and stock t-5. I'm just gonna be praying that nothing blows.

Well i'll cross my fingers for u. I just talked to my buddy who told me he ordered one from PD in FEB. His "finished date" has been getting constantly pushed back and back and back. He just told me it would be another 2-3 weeks "hopefully"....there are still 2-3 orders ahead of him.

Anyway, u already know the game with the turbo setups. So if 8 weeks rolls around and its not ready, just prepare yourself now. I wouldnt count on that deadline being set in stone.

yeah, I know jeff was really sick for a couple of weeks and couldn't work because he felt so crappy. but definately let me know how it works out for your buddy. what kind of car does he have?

Yea ***** happens. I know its gotta be hard to keep up with the demand cause im sure none of these places have huge work forces...let alone dependable workers period.

He's got a fox....i forget which year exact. He's got the TFS top end kit...should be pretty fun when he's done.

I hear what your saying about the dependable workers. but at Ponydown from what i understand it's just jeff and his brother and I think his brother but I think most of the turbo builds are done by jeff. Its a One man crew almost. so right now hes busten his balls to play catch up.