I'm trying to find out how to go fast as cheap as possible??

I think somewhere around page 2 I suggested cam and a stall ontop of the existing bottle it idea to the kid ;) (I also helped him in his CIA install thread :) )

cam/stall nitrous would go a decent way on a sticky tire.

Edit: Aside from my personal bitterness to my car; alot of my 'hostility' if you will came from the fact that my place of work since 05 shut it's doors the week of this post thanks to mismanagement and the subsequent lack of sales; leaving me unemployed in a crap market while living in the worst place in america (actually voted) for business.
Since my internship out of school I have been the main designer at Dynatek Racing whom specialized in aftermarket S197 mustangs much like a steeda or roush. I've tinkered with/built and had seat time in many, many 2005+ bolt on GT mustangs, blown 5.0s, supercharged 3v cars, 00 Cobra R, GT500, GT500 with an aluminum GT block and a KB mammoth making 800+rwhp, Ford GT supercar, Ford GT with accufab kit/KB blower upgrade @ 700HP, Noble M12 GTR with M400 spec t28s on high boost....then we took on dealing superformance cars adding to my tracked/built regimen 427 S/C cobras both Shelby CSX and SF chassis, Cobra Daytona coupe, and two '65-'66 style GT40s both MKI and MKII variant. From then we designed, developed, and sold our own fuel injection units based on the 48IDA weber as a lookalike; Classic Fuel Injection. Successfully we made great power and mpg gains and were featured in quite a few mags along with the mustangs (MM&FF, 5.0, Hotrod etc).
Eventually changed the name to Dynaformance over legal dispute...worked alongside some real big names in the industry (am still close friends with William Mathis; author of the mustang performance handbook I'm sure some of you own) Also got to work with people who were complete ******* scum who screwed us badly and were absolute hacks...one author who will remain nameless as I'm not down for slander...but you read his articles constantly in MM&FF/5.0 and has held certain records with the cars. I suppose the plus is we got some publicity. We also did devolpment/production work on modern hemi, sbc, bbc, LS1-6 variants, and a cathedral port LS3 setup, not to mention a custom nitrous mod motor.
I started broke as hell into 'hotrodding', worked my butt off in school; thought I got a dream job and got screwed in the end. I used to be heads over heels with mustangs until I delt with them and their lacking of balls/mannerisms and the horrid cost to fun ratio. It sucked all of the fun right out of them. I've lost count on how many Cobras (427s/c style) I've driven and how I totally loathe the 351w options people choose to elect and use as a HP crutch for our cars. They are a truck engine and they will always rev out like a truck engine. The best cobras are trational FE powered cars or windy 331-347 cars.
Along the way I built a slew of turbo cars, played with the GM variants, did up a few vettes, and stashed away and modded my mustang. Every setback or dissapointment I had with the car I either tried to bandaid with saying a faster car is better than something I enjoy more, or the massive undertaking $$ wise of supercharging it to say 'well maybe I'll like it better if it's really fast...I KNOW even with the blower it will only be as fast as cam only LS1 cars; but I've never had an s/c'd car personally and it'd be cool'. Cool would be a way to get my money back. I liked the car 4yrs ago as it was something different from my usual pallate of foxes and DSMs. Now, after driving so much else and getting over that emotional attachement of building it yourself (sell a few and start adding reciepts...you'll get over your car in a hurry)...I just plain dislike the cars. I thought the cobra R; the car coveted by many was sorta lame. It had no tq at all and you sat up very high in the car (like all mustangs); as if I was riding ontop of the car.
So yeah, my sarcasm is fueled from years worth of effort and money into a shiny red compromise of what I orginally really wanted. If you LOVE mustangs and all you ever wanted was a mustang then God Bless. I'm glad you got what you really wanted, truely. But if you don't have what you really want just stop. Don't try to dump money into it hoping it satisfies yourself, because in the end you will be mad.

p.s.- sorry for the long post; I never wished to disclose where I worked as I didn't wish to discourage nor promote business (esp not being a vendor here)...but now that it's done it doesnt really matter. Anyone who's ever called in for help they know I try my damnest to get them sorted and any info I share is to the best of my knowledge and proffession. I am a sarcastic and cynical person; an ******* at times, but never for the wrong reasons. I don't stand for cheapouts and doing things halfass and haphazardly.....saw too many people's "good intentions" come and go through the shop as they always need rectified in the end.

$.02 derailment.....again

• Sponsors (?)

I understand yer frustration and ..well call me crazy but I don't want a $5000 chevy and slap nitrous on it and then prance around saying my "LS1 this and that." If someone else does then let them get pulled over because for one, nitrous is illegal on the hwy. So its a constant violation unlike speeding for 10 seconds.

I have owned every car on the planet as well. I've built turbo 4cyl's, z28 LT1 AND LS1, MBenz, BMW..infinite..blah blah..owned and built 2 v8 mustangs..with some help..so what...

Now, I liked the Z28 and liked its looks all kidding aside. and I have kidded alot about those chevys around here because I like to rile up those LS1 freaks.

My Z28 was a great car, sounded good and had great power - from the factory. But my car is neither nor any of that. Its MY creation and its a Mustang #1. Thats what I wanted #1.

Second and less important is - Look at it from a 5000 foot view like I do and dont analyze so much. My cars got a NEW engine and new parts, not 75-100k+ LS1 engine in it or in an old car. I went 351 stroker which obviously has an advantage over the 302 or 302 stroker like the LS1. So I am starting with a bigger engine just like the chevy guys. But if some1 wants to build their 302, who am I to say not. I had as much fun with the H/C/I 306 and 3.90 gears. Stroker or not, there are plenty of 351's that equal the 350's or 348's. Shoot, theres a guy on here that made 450rwhp with a 347..or 331NA, I dont remember. It all depends on what you want. The power mainly comes down to cubic inches and/or blower and $$. And for every mustang that beats a chevy and chevy that beats a stang, theres some1 that beats them. So what. Keep your Mustangs guys.

p.s. I like my "truck" engine. Alot. ;) No offense taken.
p.s.s. "I KNOW even with the blower it will only be as fast as cam only LS1 cars; but I've never had an s/c'd car personally and it'd be cool'." You are comparing a 302 to a 348. Stop beating your head against a wall and get some c.i. if it bothers you that much.
p.s.s. As to being screwed, pick yourself up and move on NOW. Make the necessary changes to get going again. Best of luck, you can do it. I did. Pm me for how.