Installing Procharger on 05 Mustang GT need Spark Plug Help!!

rogers

Founding Member
Feb 25, 2002
I am in the process of installing a Procharger P1SC supercharger on a 05. Everything is going together great and I have not ran into any problems as of yet. But something came up today and I have not been able to find any info about it. I am wanting to change the plug in the car so everything will be safe when I pour the boost to it. Could someone give me a part number for 1 and 2 step colder NGK plugs? Any help would be great. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like a lot of work!!!:rolleyes:

I believe the only plugs available to the 05 are motorcratft HT0 as in zero but you may need to get a tool from vortech to change the gap on them as the electrode looks like a strap accross the top of the plug and is connected on both sides!!

Good luck with the install keep us posted on how it goes!!

rogers said:
I am in the process of installing a Procharger P1SC supercharger on a 05. Everything is going together great and I have not ran into any problems as of yet. But something came up today and I have not been able to find any info about it. I am wanting to change the plug in the car so everything will be safe when I pour the boost to it. Could someone give me a part number for 1 and 2 step colder NGK plugs? Any help would be great. Thanks
I am installing my roushcharger on my 05 and it came with colder plugs in the kit.

Thanks for the info. I finished up with the install on Thrusday night, fired the car on Friday and it ran like crap. Procharger forgot to include the new injector in the kit so it will be next week before we can take it to the dyno and see what type of power it makes.

we requested next day air but they could not promise anything witht the new year holiday. So we wait. We have plenty of other cars to work on to past the time.