Insurance

• Sponsors (?)

Mine dosent have full coverage right now b/c its in storeage for the winter, I'll have to have full coverage on it until early summer then its paid off but Im not sure yet if Im going to take the full coverage off it or not. Might not be worth it w/ all the money I plan on pouring into it if I get up getting hit or anything like that.

I tossed that issue around for a couple months, since my Mustang isn't a daily driver anymore... but in the end, I decided I had too much to lose without full coverage, because it seems like everyone here in CA doesn't have insurance :( I ended up going with a company called Wawanesa Insurance, and I pay $91 per month for full coverage on my 95 GT, and 98 honda accord... with $500 deductables on both.... Edit: I'm also single (status), and 26 years old with a two car garage :)

I'm really juggling the issue of putting Liability on it. Cuz if something does happen the insurance company isn't gonna wanna pay me for what i got into it, Plus they are gonna want the car with all of the performance mods on it. I honestly am not really sure. But i got until like the end of march to figure out what i'm doing.

Mine was about $175 a month with a $1,000 deductable. Talking about screwing teenagers in the ass for insurance. That was AFTER my discounts for good grades and such. Without those, they wanted to charge me about $1500 every 6 months. And this is from State Farm! Being a teenager paying car insurance sucks.

-Shaun

$45 Month Liability Only, for now. But may change to $75 Month Liability and Comprehensive. I'm not paying for Full... too high!

I'm on my parents policy or it would be even higher.

Mine's not a daily driver and I don't have collision right now but I pay 1,100/year total for the mustang and my 2001 Audi A4 (which has full coverage) in NJ. The mustang alone is about $410/year. I do plan on upping the coverage now that I've spent so much on the car.

I'm 30 BTW.

Marks01L said:
Coverage for my 95 convertible is $575 for a year for full coverage which is about $50 more than for my 2001 Lightning. Does that make sense to anyone?

Being a truck for one would be a little difference and the other difference would be the vert part. Always more for verts.

Mine is $1100 a year and have no tickets or accidents. Everybody paying low payments, TELL US WHERE?

Paul