intake question

I would suggest doing a search but you can pretty much end the thread after what I am going to tell ya.

There are no horsepower gains over a stock intake with silencer removed and K&N filter. The only thing you stand to gain from the ones you mentioned are looks with matching performance. Enjoy!:nice:

Edit: There is one intake that is above the others. Its a Strype intake with direct ketchup injection. You can get it from S&B.

Wow, that's the EXACT same advice I've given to folks numerous times in the 4.6 talk section... If you're ever in MN, I'll definitely buy you a beer :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

yep like like that idea. Also there is nothing wrong with buying an intake, TB, CAI and the rest now for a stock motor because later when you start doing more you're gonna have to do it that stuff anyway. That's what I did to mine and now I'm in over my head. Stinkin' money pit!

thats what im thinking. the tires are so hard i did a burnout in front of the house, and the first time it rained, the marks were washed away. when i do the 5 lug conversion im going to put 15X10 weld pro stars with nitto drag radials on. that should hook a little better :nice: