Is an RPM to much for stock

• Sponsors (?)

No. You might notice a bit of tq loss at low rpm, but it's nothing that's going to make your car a turd. Plus, if it's part of your future goals, why waste money purchasing more than 1 intake. If you're worried about it, buy something else right now w/ that money that will help your car more.

RPM!

your not really gonna notice much low end power loss if you get a set of gears. they will even that right out and some. if you plan on going with a set of heads or any more mods, go with the RPM... the top end was amazing on my 302 when it was stock with a 65mm t-body and 4.10s.

cool,i'll put it on. i have 3.73. the problem is I put a very ported upper/lower stock, but for some reason the drivers intake side is causing a bad vacuum leak. at first i thought it was the gaskets, but put new ones on. I can notice a big difference, flows free, but that vacuum leak is the issue. I'll put the rpm on. if any needs a ported upper, pm me. its been ported by rick anderson back in the day(according to the guy i bought it from).

IF you really want to change intakes go with the regular performer and then in the future if you want to move up to an rpm, all you would have to buy would be the upper. They share the same lower. If I were you I would upgrade my mass air flow first, this is the biggest bottle neck you have in your intake track. I recommend a C&L 73 or even a 76.