IT HAS BEGUN! My custom TT sutup thread.

Thanks guys :D.

Im going to drive up To modular powerhouse and let Tim Barth tune it :) .

^ I think the above wants to be the N/A leader skidzz lol...the communist dictator TRIPOD!!!!!!! :rlaugh:

Yea steeda, im kinda wanting too see which of us comes out on top also :D. I think its going to be preety close.

Cantslowdown, PM me if you want it :D. Ill sell it to you...ill even clean the filter before I send it LOL. I think ill put some RTV on the hose inlets...they were loose from the factory and IMO should have has some on it.

• Sponsors (?)

OK, well I succedded in getting 1 long tube off today :rlaugh: . Got 4 bolts off the pass side, but dang we are going to have to take off the motor mount to get to them :nonono: . Man installing LTs/taking them off sucks as it is...but not dropping the K makes it even worse LOL. I didnt get started till like 1 or 2 o clock and worked off and on till around 7.

I think im going to delete the EGR also, its just in the way, and we cant go bending the new headers to make it fit. So one we get this other header off, we are pretty much waiting on my header flanges so we can start fabbing up the headers :nice: .

I think one of the biggest things is going to be getting the IC to fit.

hotmustang331 said:
^ I think the above wants to be the N/A leader skidzz lol...the communist dictator TRIPOD!!!!!!! :rlaugh:

Yes.. this man is right.. Communist Dictator TRIPOD!

kneelsuckers.gif

Skidzz said:
Damn, jasonh_86 will be the new leader? But I heard that he likes redneck weenie things....and punches little babies....:D j/k

Ahh come on now! I only punched 1 baby.. I swear!

:D

Attachments

• kneelsuckers.gif
    kneelsuckers.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 59