ITS FINISHED! Pics inside of my 66 fastback w/ supercharged 5.0 swap

• Sponsors (?)

How do you sleep at night knowing that most of us don't have 2 mustangs that nice in OUR garage? And a Shelby GT 500 no less!
Well, I know how I would sleep. Pretty Good!

WarrenC said:
How do you sleep at night knowing that most of us don't have 2 mustangs that nice in OUR garage? And a Shelby GT 500 no less!
Well, I know how I would sleep. Pretty Good!

thanks- the GT500 was a fluke- got it from the original owner who did not know what he had- needed some slight restoration- but I have less then $20,000 in that car as it sits- with 42,000 original miles-

when I went to go look at it, I thought I was going to look at a fastback- you can only imagine my suprise when the owner opend the garage and I saw that inside-

Thanks thought-

Thanks guys-

The guages were easy to get in actually, they went right in the factory spots- the center console I got from Mustang Plus, then turned it around backwards so that the cup holders were at the back and had the interior shop build the front half-

The shifter is a B&M, the tranny is an AOD with a 2000 stall/ shift kit-

I am running a NOVI1000 at 6#s of boost- hopefully I will get more pics up tonight of the motor and interior

Ill get some pictures to show how I did it- They are actually stock 66 seats with pony interior- I just made the centers white and added headrests to the factory seats-

everyone who sees the car in real life thinks they are aftermarket seats- and it was not real expensive to do-

I have the car over at a shop right now- getting a whole bunch of stuff anodized under the hood right now to match the paint on the car-

Looks Great!

Very, very nice!

Are you bringing anything to SAAc 30 at Fontana? I'll be working Tech & running the Popular Ballot Car Shows. Find me & introduce yourself! A cold beer awaits! :cheers:

I want to bring both my cars- actually just got the information packet in the mail today from the COCOA -

If I can only get one there- I will probably bring the 66 fastback- took the 67 last year-

Whats your name- so I know who to ask for when I get there?
(Im never one to pass up a cold beer..lol)