Its gone...

• Sponsors (?)

DMAN302 said:
HEY HEY HEY....I might not feed them for a meal or two but kill them...wife would be angry, and with what she does for a living that would be very, very bad.

You just blew everything Dman... I had him right where I wanted him :nonono: :p

So what does the wife do?

haha i bet he is like a kid in a candy store with the new car driving it all around town and getting to experience all the comforts and quality controls of newer cars....you bastard.

TT91 said:
Yes, I plan to enjoy the mach 460 sound sytem, enjoy the plush leather recaro seats, enjoy the air conditioning on the hot days, and the heat on the cold ones. I plan on spanking my boss in his brand new viper, all while listening to my choice in music. I also plan on bringing to a lot of car shows.
I couldn't agree more man, I said the same thing when I bought my Cobra, and don't regret it for a second. You will love that thing, good luck with it :flag:

Sorry guys, I have been occupied playing with my new car. Overall, I give it a 10 out of 10. Pics can be found at www.so-slow.com , although thats his website, the car hasnt changed. Im getting all kinds of new looks, someone wrote on a piece a paper while i was driving on the highway..." F-king sick car!" and gave me the thumbs up. It drives so smooth, makes tons of power, and you cant hear a damn thing once the windows go up. I have a paper due tomorrow, so pardon me.

Mike i checked out your car and i just creamed my pants....There was no way that i could avoid it, it just happened....
Anyways props on the new car :nice: , you will like being able to turn on the AC and not have to watch the temp gauge like i have to do....:nonono: