Build Thread Jamee's Build Up Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Does this sound like a fried computer? I hooked up the quarterhorse to it and checked the sensor readings, and the TPS was stuck at 4.41 volts, and the engine temp sensor was stuck at like 254 degrees....

Didn't you have an auto computer on hand? maybe you can hook it up and see what the readings are.

I have 2 auto computers. I'll check the other one tomorrow + check wiring. It could be that I'm using TunerPro RT beta version with the quarterhorse... I should purchase some other software.
When I unplug the TPS, Tunerpro still says 4.41V. So I'll probe the wires tomorrow too to see if it's actually like that.. :-/
If the computer is seeing 4.41v, it'd explain why when I floor the car it revs up really well, but when the idle goes down it's hard for it to run> the computer is seeing WOT and injecting a lot of fuel into it.

Check out Binary Editor and EEC Analyzer. I can't remember if you can load a tune with the free trial version or not. I do know it won't datalog until paid for.

I quickly ditched the tweecer software when I found this. A lot of people on eectuning.org use BE and EA. The developer of the software is a member there and posts a lot and is quick to help with any issues.

EEC Analyzer

Check out Binary Editor and EEC Analyzer. I can't remember if you can load a tune with the free trial version or not. I do know it won't datalog until paid for.

I quickly ditched the tweecer software when I found this. A lot of people on eectuning.org use BE and EA. The developer of the software is a member there and posts a lot and is quick to help with any issues.

EEC Analyzer

I tried both, from what I can tell they're both completely disabled (except you can edit bins with BinaryEditor) without a license. That's why I was using TunerPro (it's free, registry is optional and I planned on registering if it was working for me) But would like to see other programs to see if it's either tunerpro, the ecm, or quarterhorse.... :-/

LMAO! A pic of it running would be exactly like a pic of it not running.

What I mean is pics of the motor all put together and a Video of it running.

still need to put on coolant lines, then I can finish putting on radiator and mounting it. But I do have a question, the reservoir/CCRM holder don't seem to fit on the car with the v8 in there, but from what I can tell there's not a difference between the mount in v6 and v8 cars. I'll probably end up mounting the CCRM on the firewall and shorten the mount for the reservoir so it's not rubbing on the belts lol
Here's a pic with headlights in finally
150238_174339185925895_100000494443968_529369_6740630_n.jpg

it's funny my chrysler is lower than the mustang

They should fit, with the CCRM pretty much pressed against the overflow bottle, behind the bracket. It is very tight nonetheless. Worst case, you can drill new holes and tweak the bracket location.

If it makes you feel any better, I think your car is lower than mine, haha. Our factory setup is the worst.

They should fit, with the CCRM pretty much pressed against the overflow bottle, behind the bracket. It is very tight nonetheless. Worst case, you can drill new holes and tweak the bracket location.

If it makes you feel any better, I think your car is lower than mine, haha. Our factory setup is the worst.

lol it's NOT going to fit. the end is already touching the belt before the holes line up. I'll just cut it and drill new holes like you said

Did you put an extra thick radiator in there? I know some people relocate the CCRM into the fender when they do the thicker radiators. I think getting the CCRM to the firewall will require extending/splicing the harness. I'd just move it out of the way somewhere, but I'm lazy like that.