Just finished waxing my car

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
Washed the car with armorall car wash, and used Turtle Wax's new Ultra Gloss Wax. It went on and off very easily compaired to some other stuff I have tried. I dont really know how much it helped out my paint, but I think it did a fairly good job for a one step process. Anyways heres some pictures!

My car before I washed it... what it looks like every day and what ya'll dont ever see :D
pic001.jpg

pic002.jpg

Heres a picture of part of the hood I waxed, other part was just washed
pic003.jpg

Reflection of the tire foam spray I used
pic004.jpg

Another reflection
pic005.jpg

And the whole car...
pic006.jpg

So... tell me what you think??? I dont think red gives that nice of a reflection in the paint than some darker colors but oh well.

• Sponsors (?)

I think it looks great. I picked up that Turtle Wax High Gloss stuff at Wal-Mart the other day but I was set on getting NXT so I put it back on the shelf. If I would have known it looked that good I would have bought the High Gloss stuff and saved the extra money. The main catch though is durability...I wonder how long that stuff lasts. I bought some of the Turtle Wax "Hard Shell" with carnauba or whatever it's called and it was supposed to be their longest lasting wax yet. I wonder how the High Gloss compares.

And the shine on your red looks great. Try having a yellow or white car that's nearly impossible to get a good shine out of using anything other than Zaino. I mean yeah it shines, but it never looks really deep or "wet" like red and black can be.

wow looks really good :nice: Im going to have to go and pick up some of that ultra gloss stuff myself. Ive seen it on TV alot latley and wondered how well it really works........Im Impressed, enough to buy it anway.

VibrantRedGT said:
He can't look where the pics are taken from (the woods).
:rlaugh: No thats just my driveway... wait until I get pictures taken in the back yard! If I lower my car any I'll scrape when I pull into my driveway :notnice: Then wont be able to get up up on the lift :notnice: Or get into the Wendys parking lot :nonono: :lol:

1105 said:
:rlaugh: No thats just my driveway... wait until I get pictures taken in the back yard! If I lower my car any I'll scrape when I pull into my driveway :notnice: Then wont be able to get up up on the lift :notnice: Or get into the Wendys parking lot :nonono: :lol:

Get some FMS C Springs, thats what I put in mine and the drop was JUST RIGHT. It seemed like it dident drop that much after I put them on but after it sat all winter in the garage I noticed that it had settled alot more. Its right were I like it now and it looks good. I dont have any Issues of scraping on anything and thats even w/ my low hanging exhaust system.