Just Introducing Myself...

Hey everybody...ya'll don't have a new member's forum here so i thought i'd do it here. i've had my '95 GT vert for about 2 months and it's still bone stock and will be for a while due to a serious lack of money. i got EXTREMELY lucky in finding my car for a great price and i'm so thrilled to be part of the mustang group. i'm 17, i live in NC for the summer, GA the rest of the year. Most people around here are more into imports so i'm really on here for good advice and friends with similar tastes. i look forward to meeting all of you!
~Ariel

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the boards. I'm pretty new here as well but have learned that the guys on here are always willing to help. The boards should be a good tool to use for information and guidance especially since most people near you are into imports so there might not be a plethora of knowledge available locally.

Sup Ariel, welcome to the board. You will get to know a lot of us here pretty well since we have such a small corner of stangnet. We need come pics tho, its tradition that all the newbies post pics of there cars (and you too :D ).

-Rudy

Hi, welcome to the boards. I'm in NC myself, though I'm up here in the mountains. My hometown (Salisbury) is only about 30 minutes away from Charlotte, though. Glad to have you aboard and congrats on the purchase!

welcome to the 94-95 forums :nice: this is the best place ever!

:::big stangnet group hug::: WOOT!!!

lets see some pics of the ride....

...and let the mods begin!!!
SN95StangMan said:
*Edit, 400th post. I'm a "street master" now. :cool: Does that mean I have to race people in the street now? :rolleyes: :flag:
Street Master...thats weak...im a "Super Stallion" :spot:

Anthony