Just Venting,Grrrrrrr

YellowMach69

Founding Member
Aug 5, 2002
buffalo new york
:notnice: :( Im just releasing some steam. Im really getting sick of how trying to restoring Mustangs turned into such BIG Business. Example..Everytime i bid on things on ebay some dealer desides he needs the part to make more money.Ripping the idea away from people just trying to get there car parts needed to just enjoy,Now this has happened to me like 5 x so far.I went to buy a power brake pedal,and bid quite high ,and in the end lost to this guy So i decide to see what hes been buying ,Well i go to his profile and realize hes just buying up everything on ebay just to relist to make money,What a shame this has become.Not to mention even Carlisle you have to get to early and rummage thru everything before all the damm dealers scoop thru crowd and grab everthing like scavengers, For there own greed and not for the love of mustangs ,anyways what a shame :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bang: :bang: :damnit: :damnit: :fuss: :fuss:

• Sponsors (?)

All honestly i had 2 windows open in bidding ,But These guys are usig programs called sniping ,Its a tool for ebay you can buy.But of coarse i dont buy enough on ebay to being tols like those.Oh well still doesnt change the facts about ,Us little guys ,But i respect your opinion as with all others, :D

i've been using ebay for over 2 years and i've noticed that there seem to be trends in pricing. when i first started looking for headlight doors for a '71-'72 mach 1 grill you couldn't touch them for under $65. now they are all over the place and you can get a pair for under $20. it seems the vultures spot something selling high, buy as much as they can and then start to list, driving down the price. it takes a little while to happen, but i've seen this happen on a few items i've been looking for.