Kb 2.2l or turbo-kit?

• Sponsors (?)

Daggar said:
It's not a matter of the gauge being off. It's a matter of how quickly the turbo spools in relation to the motor. If you're seeing max boost on your gauge at 3000 rpm, that doesn't mean that the turbo is spooled out. It means that it spooled up and provided boost at a greater rate than the motor was able to ingest.

In reference to your post above: It's also obvious that if you do have a turbo car (not saying that you don't) that you did not tune it.
hahahahaha thats funny as hell
have you ever heard of a carberator:nice:

turbofreek said:
hahahahaha thats funny as hell
have you ever heard of a carberator:nice:

Is your awareness of the existence of a carburetor supposed to convince me that you're able to tune?

By the way.. It's spelled c-a-r-b-u-r-e-t-o-r. Don't they grade for spelling in high school shop classes anymore???:D

turbofreek said:
thats right:nice: i just added it today as a matter of fact. but its not my only car just the one i have added first. notice im a new member. im a tm.com junky this isn't my first go around:p

Hmm...well guess what this isnt TM.com ( I assume Turbomustangs.com) so you are a n00b and are kinda screwing up.

bluevenom867 said:
Hmm...well guess what this isnt TM.com ( I assume Turbomustangs.com) so you are a n00b and are kinda screwing up.

Kinda??? Wow... you're either in a very good mood or are half way through your second 6 pack already. hehehe

Daggar said:
Is your awareness of the existence of a carburetor supposed to convince me that you're able to tune?

By the way.. It's spelled c-a-r-b-u-r-e-t-o-r. Don't they grade for spelling in high school shop classes anymore???:D
yea i never could spell. guess thats why im not a teacher huh?:rolleyes:

bluevenom867 said:
If your going to try and get banned by for being smarter than everyone else,atleast use proper grammer....

:p
i refuse to spel properly just because im a lowsy speller and i was tormented in school for. just its kinda my way of saying f'em and if you think my spellings bad you should see my hand writing? lol i cant even translate it very well

turbofreek said:
so is this suppose to be me? cuz only an ass would post such a comment:hail2:

No Im giving you the definition in anticipation of this post calling me an asshat so you know what an ass is.There for Im the hat of a donky :D

We are j/k with you,so I hope youl ighten up,but seriously turbos DO NOT own all....

srothfuss said:
According to this thread, I think I will take all 3

Turbo with a whatchamacallit
KB
Nitrous

Sorry guys, I just had to. :rolleyes:

I'm with you! Since we all know that Kbs peter out at 2000rpm and turbos are incapable of producing torque, (paraphrased from previous silly posts) they will complement each other and the N20 will be the cherry on top! :rlaugh:

bluevenom867 said:
No Im giving you the definition in anticipation of this post calling me an asshat so you know what an ass is.There for Im the hat of a donky :D

We are j/k with you,so I hope youl ighten up,but seriously turbos DO NOT own all....
yes they yes they do. cuz my mommy said so! j/p:rlaugh: