Kb 2.2l or turbo-kit?

bluevenom867 said:
No Im giving you the definition in anticipation of this post calling me an asshat so you know what an ass is.There for Im the hat of a donky :D

We are j/k with you,so I hope youl ighten up,but seriously turbos DO NOT own all....

Here's proof!

asshat.thanks.tribs.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

This discussion has become a total pissing match, WELL TURBOS ARE BETTER B/C THEY MAKE BETTER NUMBERS OMG LOL! Yeah no ****....but the instant power of a KB is a lot of fun on the street. I dunno if youve ever had a nitrous car, if not then you dont know what instant power is.

tiny4lx said:
I never seen so many stupid replies in my life. I'll say it 1 time only

"BELTS ARE FOR HOLDING YOUR PANTS UP"

I agree. Yours offers no technical theory, fact, question, opinion, or experience. Quite possibly the most worthless post in the entirety of this thread so far. "Belts are for holding your pants up"??? Is that all? I mean.. You came all the way over to 5oh talk section to say "Belts are for holding your pants up"???? Hmmmm... I then, shall respond with an equally brilliant reply.

*clears throat*

4 BANGERS ARE FOR POWERING LAWN MOWERS

DMAN302 said:
Daggar has convinced me to go turbo on my setup..KB is definately not teh win...TURBO loooks way better polished.

I just KNEW that someone was bring up the polished vs. non. I've prepared for your treachery you swine!

They come in two flavors::D
blowzilla-superchargers.jpg