Late night Drags at PIR

• Sponsors (?)

It was nice and quiet tonight. Too many imports. Do they know how rediculous they sound?

The kid I beat seemed to be pretty ticked that a Ranger beat him in his 15.1s run, poor Honda...

My new best: 14.98

You must have the blue Ranger 4x4? Pretty cool, I wish I'd walked over to look under your hood. It was quiet tonight, it seems to get really quiet after 10:00 or so on Fridays. I had the blue Cobra, best for me tonight was a 13.78

kck6894 said:
yeah I will be at woodburn on Sunday, but wanted to do some tuning on the car Sat night at PIR. Thanks for the heads up though
Were you the one today at woodburn with the roll back and the old couger? What happened to the cobra why didnt you run? peace

john:p

SMOKEDYA said:
Were you the one today at woodburn with the roll back and the old couger? What happened to the cobra why didnt you run? peace

Yeah that was me. My buddy in the Cougar won the stick class, so that was cool. I went to adjust the anti-roll bar in the back of my Cobra before I took it off the truck and noticed I had completly torn the upper torque boxes out of the! OOPS!! :D So I figuered it was better to leave it there!

Aw man that sucks! I was in the process of changing over the slicks at woodburn when i first got there and somehow one of my lugs stripped off the threads on one stud, so no race for me either :nonono: :bang: peace

Nah, Rootus, Im talking more about the high 15 second Civics with body kits that are rattle canned orange with the whale fins.

I do not have a problem with the Evos and STIs, they flat out rip. I drove my buddies STI before he totalled it... they are a blast to drive.

The way I see it, STI and Evo owners have the money to mod the car the right way, they dont usually take the 1.75" exhaust and expand to a 5" muffler.

The new STIs sure do look funny though. :eek:

almostblown said:
The way I see it, STI and Evo owners have the money to mod the car the right way, they dont usually take the 1.75" exhaust and expand to a 5" muffler.

The new STIs sure do look funny though. :eek:

You haven't seen Dave's car have you? :rlaugh: :D :owned:

fartcan.jpg

i was there sat night test out where the road race bmw was at. right now its just 16.5 but thats stock and it didnt like going from 1st to 2nd never had a cleqan shift i wan tin the black wih the yellow old school bmw