Leather interior rare?

• Sponsors (?)

you can get some kit from 50resto.com to re-upholster your clotch GT seats in leather... for about $700.

I'll be looking out for factory leather seats.

What I wanna do is get some dye, and dye the outer portion of the seats (bolsters) black, and do the center part in tan. That would look wicked and go really well with my tan w/ black trim interior. Anyways if one could do that then you could pretty much pick up any color leather GT seats and customize to your car.

92BlackGT said:
I've got a '92 GT Hatch with Grey (titanium) leather interior. Driver's seat is getting torn :(. the passenger and rear seats are immaculate.
my 91 GT has gray leather and the drivers seat is absolutely trashed. The pass. seat is alright and the back seat is nice.
frontdrivers1.jpg

frontpass1.jpg

backpass1.jpg

My 91 had the same interior pictured above, all grey leather, grey carpet, gray panels except from the top of the dash, speedo cluster and steering wheel were black.

Now it is all sitting in the top of my garage collecting dust. Drivers seat needs a new cover, passenger seat was in decent shape, rear seat was near perfect.

stang2841 said:
those on pictures look like my interior lol,

im getting the driver and passenger reupholsterd

just wonder how bad there gona rob me ?

dude, prob. be cheaper to buy friggin 03 cobra seats or something. I could be wrong, but the last time I looked, the cheap (not so good) stuff to recover leather seats was like $400 and the real pig skin stuff was like $600...that's just the covers, doesn't include labor or anything...check out www.50resto.com and make sure, I could be totally wrong, but I don't think so because I looked into it before for mine.

Edit: I just checked 50resto.com and it's $369 for the vinyl and $700 for the real leather...Non-perforated...if you want perforated, you'll be paying $569 for vinyl or $900 for real leather for the 5.0 Resto custom set...wheew