lets make a meet in michigan

well me and a few friends are trying to make a meet sometime this summer..we go to cruises and car shows but we mainly go for the stangs so we would like to see alot more or a lot full of nothing but..our cars are in no way show cars and were in our early 20s but we love our rides we are just south of detroit ..im lookin for any ideas on dates,times, and places..want to make it conveinent for everyone so speak up please..i have talked to a couple guys on here already and they are all willing to work with everyone else for the best outcome..thinking the best time might be around the woodward dream cruise that is in the near future..somewhere near the cruise would be nice and then all meet back at the same place for the cruise..please let me know if you maybe able to make it or if you just have any info on a good place to meet..lookin to put this together soon..this isnt to make anyone feel bad or to say ur car is better then theirs..if your car is rusty..bring it..needs work bring it..maybe its a 4 cyl or a 6..BRING IT!...well i look forward to hearing from everyone and i hope we can make this happen...
________

• Sponsors (?)

thats awesome:nice:..i contacted roush,summit,cjpp,upr,livernois motorsports, and a few others to send me some stuff to pass out to the people that come...does anyone know anything about mustang alley at woodward? might be a good place to meet but im sure you have to get there early

i actually didnt wanna do it at woodward to begin with cause its crowded but i figured it would draw a bigger crowd..id rather meet somewhere else..now we just got to figure out a time and place..doesnt matter to me so you guys let me know

Lets Do It!

I'm from Westland/Inkster/Romulus. Down to meet whenever, come on guys lets come up with some good ideas and get this show on the road.

Why not meet at like a Meijers or something? Somewhere with a big parking lot.

:flag:

DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!

come one come all........the plan is to get everyone together to hangout and have a good time..i was thinkin if somone had a truck they could let somone else drive and bring a bbq that would be badass..if everyone brought some brats or burgers n what not we would be happenin...anyone ever go to the old country buffet on telegraph??????? ever friday and saturday night there is a show there with a mixed crowd..not a HUGE lot but we fit alot of cars in there..i can only stay till 1030 cause i work nights but let me know if you can make it there this coming week and we can meet up and take over the south lot...it puts a smile on my face already to see just the few people willing to meet...just gotta make it happen