Lets See Em. White Mustangs!

• Sponsors (?)

andrew2.JPG

RyClef331 said:
oh yea....nice one killer. Hopefully my gunmetal FR500's with polished lip will look that good. Simple looking yet jaw dropping. F-ing Awesome job bro. MORE I WANT MORE.

I haven't seen the FR-500's in that finish... you got pics? Also, thanks for the compliments guys... Any opinions on which wing to get... I'm thinking either the 94/95 Cobra (replica without light), or the S281 wing...?

ALso, I would post my sig, but even the abbreviated version didn't fit :(

Killer95Stang said:
I haven't seen the FR-500's in that finish... you got pics? Also, thanks for the compliments guys... Any opinions on which wing to get... I'm thinking either the 94/95 Cobra (replica without light), or the S281 wing...?

ALso, I would post my sig, but even the abbreviated version didn't fit :(

Personally, I would go with the cobra replica wing over the S281 wing. I think the Cobra one looks better regardless, and it would match your front bumper anyway.

1994_cobra said:
My contribution to the wihte world!! Killer, I would go with the cobra wing. It seems like everybody these days is switching out to the S281 wing.

000_0015post.JPG

000_0016post.JPG

000_0017post.JPG

Sweet car... That Cervini's hood was my other choice... but I got a deal on this hood locally, and couldn't justify the 125.00 shipping charge..

Killer95Stang said:
Looks like I'll pick up the 94/95 Replica Cobra Wing.. I have a buddy who's been trying to sell it to me for a year now for $40, or 5 quarts of Amsoil and filter (since I'm a dealer)....

love the cobra wings...I need to get my hood (saleen heat extractor replica) and a cobra front bumper before i paint everything. might have a deal working out on the bumper, so i would just need the hood. already have a 95 Cobra decklid and spoiler i need to paint and put on. might pick up a v6 rear bumper also (just has "MUSTANG" on it like the 94/95 cobra)

im personally going with the S281 wing....it looks so killer on our cars.....GT why drop the MUSTANG GT rear bumper....its one of the things that separates our cars from ALL the others....V6's, Cobra's, and R's all had the MUSTANG bumpers....

Anthony

I am also going to get the red/white/blue pony emblems for the sides instead of the gt emblems ;) just to be different. If it was available i would consider getting a rear bumper that had all the lettering filled in

GTPhreak said:
I am also going to get the red/white/blue pony emblems for the sides instead of the gt emblems ;) just to be different. If it was available i would consider getting a rear bumper that had all the lettering filled in

I'll have to find it but it i CAN narrow it down to either texas mustang or dallas mustang that carries a rear reproduction bumper that they say is blank. I'm going to buying one and a fiberglass trunk lid here soon.