Let's see those ugly cars you've taken pics of

99GTtony

Mar 31, 2005
Seattle,WA
I took these today. I hope this isn't someone on here. This thing makes me nauseated just looking at it. Notice all custom work. Painted center caps. painted hood louvers, the all mighty ricer tails(with painted trim), the ever so popular double stack wing(made famous by Vin Diesel), cheap knock off brand projector headlight(ebay rules!!!).
View attachment 492210
View attachment 492212
View attachment 492213

Enjoy, and post up any ugly cars you have on your hard drive.
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

591203_32_full.jpg

591203_28_full.jpg

One of my friends went to the car show that, that Mustang was at. They were from Victoria and had all kinds of engine problems while at the car show. Someone posted those pics last summer. Yeah, an ugly Mustang.

This is mine.

THe body on mine is in terrible shape. The hood doesn't match cause I blew my hole wad on the drive train and had to buy the cowl induction hood because the Air Gap manifod on top of the 351 sits much higher.
Last Years Tax return (and then some) was spent on the drive train. This year it's body work and paint. Hopefully ut will be in better shape soon.

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 169
There is a black Mustang with Washington plates that I see in Beaverton quite a bit. I believe it's a 94, and has these god awful yellow vinyl flames on the side that appear to be peeling off. On the rear window there is more yellow vinyl with a horse head and the words Mustang Muscle at the top. The windshield has the same text in the same yellow vinyl lettering. To top it off, there are also yellow vinyl racing stripes and a riced out wing bigger than anything I have seen on a god damn import.

It's a disgrace. I took pictures with my camera phone and will try to post them shortly. Because of that car, I now keep my digital camera in my car with me wherever I go just incase I see something Rice Patrol worthy.:notnice:

Baker,
Your car looks just fine bud!! Simple financial holding paint we can all understand.. key is even that hood is at least clean!! not all faded out because you been driving it daily like that for 2years like I see so many cars around here..

ddonaca351 said:
...and a six cyl on top of it all... :bang:

I mean mines ugly (and has beed for quite some time) but at least it runs good.

DD
:flag: :nice:

If I could have afforded the ass raping of the insurance for a GT or Cobra, I wouldn't have my V6 :owned: Oh well, I can still get some horses out of this car. It may not be the fastest but it can be made pretty damn fast with the right mods. If not, then it could always be turned into a show car. I have plans to eventually show it :nice: