Long Time No See

mytight95

Apr 11, 2003
Dothan,Al
Well hey guys,

I just thought about stopping in here and saying whats up and to see what everyones cars have become. I am still missing my car(parted it out). Glad to see some of the same people still here

Killer, GCOMFX, BlueOvalStangGT,VibrantRedGT,Low-5.0, and some others that were new when i left.......

Is RIO5.0, and some of the other older members still around?

Anyways...... everyone brag on their new projects...... looks like killers car is about finished again.....should be serious

jason

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys, i am driving a 2006 frontier i bought under the gas crunch. However i have been working on getting my ranger project up and going. The plan is a stock 302 to start with with the turbo kit i have been working on.

jason

Yeah it's been a while since I've seen you on here. I haven't been motivated to do much with my car so it's pretty much the same. I've installed a "Cobra" rear bumper, SFC's, LCA's, and 315/35 M/T ET streets. Next will be Cobra brakes, followed by 31-spline rear end upgrade or coil overs.

I bought a Thunderbird SC and tried to sell my Mazda to get out debt. But with gas now at $3.49 for premium, which the SC needs, I may keep the Mazda and start making extra payments on it. Plus in 3 months I never got a single call on the Mazda.