LOOKING FOR A RACE RADIATOR? OWN A 5 SPEED FOXBODY

agirlbeatyou

Burnout Queen
Feb 25, 2003
vancouver, washington
Blueoval is looking for a foxbody mustang to do some test and development on a new line for the company. Its a Afco Racing Products Aluminum radiator. You will get the Race radiator plus install for a VERY discounted price. The following requirements are:

Live local (vancouver/portland)
No previous front end frame/support damage
5-speed
Some ENGINE mods (H,C,I-supercharger-ect) no turbos please
Willing to test and give extensive feedback for us, visits to shop for adjustments.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!! WE ONLY NEED ONE CAR.

Call Chung @ 360-993-1745

Thanks Misha

• Sponsors (?)

What about a N20 C-4 coupe??? I don't need the A/Tcooler part of the radiator, I have a stand alone cooler. :D And I do need a better radiator!!! :rolleyes: :D

well if you guys need a test mule in the future i have my 88 fox that is slowly becomming an american iron car (very slowly but getting there) and a 79 fox clev powered drag car that should at least make it to the track this summer motors going together on that one now (kinda) looking for which rotating assmbly to use

Radiator

blackholehunter said:
Why not? :shrug: Or, did he mean to say anyone but Scott, Jon and Eric. :rolleyes:

We have a volunteer for the radiator it is being installed at this time. We needed test fitment since its a custom AFCO unit, didnt' want the plumbing of the turbos to interfere on the install. Besides I have nothing but love for the turbo cars.

Matter of fact I have had a turbo for quite some time just never used it yet.

My Diesel is a turbo also, :D