Looking for the video of the TT fox beating the Porshe

• Sponsors (?)

Just go to youtube.com, go to catagories "auto," and search "turbo mustang". Find "supra slayer" and that'd shut him up. It's a stroked 5.0 that makes over 1000 rwhp.... That's certainly enough to outrun a porsche or two.

Chris

the guy on here w/ that TT fox that beats the porsche doesn't even look like they raced. They were in alot of traffic too, so it was really gay. Def. look up the supra slayer, things pretty hardcore

FastDriver said:
Just go to youtube.com, go to catagories "auto," and search "turbo mustang". Find "supra slayer" and that'd shut him up. It's a stroked 5.0 that makes over 1000 rwhp.... That's certainly enough to outrun a porsche or two.

Chris

Beat you to it :nice: waiting a month for the hellion T76 setup:hail2:

Yeah, you're way ahead of me... I'm still trying to get the shortblock together. The turbo kit isn't supposed to come until october... I'm doing a GT42R-76, though. I'm going to shoot for 700 to the wheel on 93octane.

Since I'm running AFR205s, too. I definitely want to know what yours will do. Keep me posted. I'll be on a mission starting 30JUL06, though. I have no idea when I'll be back. Could be 2 weeks or 6 months. It just all depends.

Chris

Well from what i saw the Porche let off both times:lol:
and at the end....come on porche had a 1/4 on him lmao
:bang:

Fastdriver....goodluck on that mission:flag: im aswell gunning for 700rwhp, its going to be pretty easy tho, im pushing 350rwhp w/ a safe tune so 700 here we come:nice:

Yep, I'm not impressed by that video. I didn't see him reeling the porsche in. It looked more like the porsche let off and he flew by thinking his great top-end got the GT2. If so, you can't tell from the video. That porsche is no joke and traps around 120 mph, too. I honestly think it let off.

Bob, I'd love to see your dyno. Got time to chat on intant messenger?

There are two different conversations going on here at once.

The FOX body mustang racing the porsche is akbars single turbo stang, 600+ hp.

The SN-95 single turbo stang is wolverines 1000hp monster..totally different car.

bob331T76 said:
Well from what i saw the Porche let off both times:lol:
and at the end....come on porche had a 1/4 on him lmao
:bang:

Fastdriver....goodluck on that mission:flag: im aswell gunning for 700rwhp, its going to be pretty easy tho, im pushing 350rwhp w/ a safe tune so 700 here we come:nice:
Well Ackbars car traps around about the same, so he definitely has the potential to hang with him. Its hard to tell without being able to see the whole vid.

It is amazing what you can find when you run a search on your own name ;)

I thought there used to be a thread here about this vid, but I can seem to find it. Oh well, here was a little basic info on it:

Now work with me on this:

Car traped 125 or so at that time. I have 3.27 gears with a .57 overdrive. Car tops out 4th gear around 140. I was in 5th gear for 9 seconds. Now, I know it is hard to tell in the vid, but that is prolly the fastest I have ever got the car to go, and 160 is just a guess. Now, if he let out of it ANY time before I caught up to him, dont you think that me at my 160 or so mph, would pass him just a little more quickly than I did?

The vid is what it is, I was there, I know what went down. I tried to find the guy on local boards, and as I figured, not there. I got about the same reaction on every site I posted the vid. Some loved it, some saw no way a Mustang could run down a Porsche:rolleyes: . Some cant get over me getting a little to excited. Oh well.

I dont have the link on me(blocked at work), I actually recently re-did this vid. go to http://www.youtube.com/ackbar00

If you want some old reading on this subject, try here, got pretty funny in some spots :rlaugh:

Look at what this vid has caused in other forums

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35525
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317408&page=1
http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163544