Low Cost Mods...

i think the fun mods are the exhaust (slp l-m) and pro 5.0 shifter plus my girl loves to drive the car. they dont require a tune and you can do it in a few hours in the drive way. I am looking to tune the car when the warrenty runs out, gears are out of the question being the car is driven a 100 miles a day to work and i like running a 100+ on the interstate when traveling
You have to budget in some fun mods or else you might start to lose interest. for me it's stuff like: autometer gauge pod, rear honeycomb panel, aerocatch hood pins,ram air hood...just stuff thats neat to look at.
If you are looking for cheap performance mods that need no tune then the absolute best at track mod I've found is the power steering delete belt.
where else can you drop 2-3tenths and gain 4-5+mph for $40-$50 and it takes 2-3 minutes to install then switch it out and drive home. best of all no one will know either.

• Sponsors (?)

happen to know which belt is needed for the delete?

as long as you are using the stock length belt now it will be approx. 88"
I actually run an 85" with my combo of fluidamper lower pulley and mezeire e-w/p but almost everyone uses the stock length belt other than me.
I've got a couple of the short belts. I don't make much off them I just did it so it's easier for other people to get the right belt. They are kind of hard to find at auto parts stores since that size belt only fits some weird isuzu or something.
I was amazed at how much it dropped my e.t. and how much mph it gained. I neve expected the p/s pump to rob that much power but it does. it equates to 25-30HP gain.