LT Headers on a 351

So here's the deal. I want to buy some exhaust for my car. Already have a Cherry Bomb Vortex Cat-Back. But thinking of Mac LT's and a ProChamber midpipe. Question is, if I throw a 351 under my hood at some point in the future, will I still be able to use these headers? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

a 351 spreads the exhaust headers out a few inches. that may (or may not) make them hit stuff. they also will no longer attach to the midpipe.

if they don't hit stuff, you can get a midpipe made (like i did)

Friend of mine used Mac LT's for a fox body 351w on his 95 and they fit with some clearancing done to the k-member. I don't think the 5.0 headers will fit at all with the 351...

So here's the deal. I want to buy some exhaust for my car. Already have a Cherry Bomb Vortex Cat-Back. But thinking of Mac LT's and a ProChamber midpipe. Question is, if I throw a 351 under my hood at some point in the future, will I still be able to use these headers? Thanks

if you plan on putting in the 351. the bbk 1 5/8" swap headers work for a stock head set up but if you use an aftermarket head their kind of small i purchased a set of hooker 93' 351w 1 3/4" swap headers and they look great except their made for a Cleveland head so they give you an adapter plate which is still small for my aftermarket heads but i can easily port them out a little but it hits my heads before it lays flat on the exhaust gasket so some modification will be made

I've got a 351 in my 95 with BBK's (projectmustang mentioned them...+1). They fit good. The Steering shaft was rubbing the headers so you might want to look into a Flaming River shaft while you're at it.