Paint and Body Lx Spoiler Hardware

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Anyone got a source? I have the two screws, but need the 11 or so nuts with integrated washers for the underside.

Got my LX wing painted, ready to reinstall!

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

I guess i'll need to pull one of the studs out of the spoiler and take it with me.

Kinda surprised none of the resto shops have spoiler hardware. They sell the screws, which I fortunately kept from 15 years ago when my LX wing came off, but not the nuts.

I guess i'll need to pull one of the studs out of the spoiler and take it with me.

Kinda surprised none of the resto shops have spoiler hardware. They sell the screws, which I fortunately kept from 15 years ago when my LX wing came off, but not the nuts.
Based on my marriage, I would say my wife has my nuts in her purse somewhere.

Reactions: 1 users
Let me know what you find. They should be the fancy ones with the washers attached. My other car's GT spoiler came with the nuts, but this one did not. I am hoping they are the same on this car's LX as the take off GT spoiler that is going on. Are they the same stud size as the tail lights?

The thread size for the LX wing nuts is 1/4-20. I'd imagine most of the studs for various parts is the same thread pitch.

Trying to find those fancy nuts with the washer attached. Worst case, i'll use fender washers and nuts with some butyl tape, but trying to stay somewhat OEM in terms of application.

Mcmaster-carr doesn't seem to have the correct hardware

Reactions: 1 user