M2300K and Bullitt Suspension Conversion

• Sponsors (?)

TrophyHead said:
What did the Bullitt supension consist of?

Bullitt rims look right at home on a fox. Looks awesome. :nice:

The Bullitt Suspension came with Struts, Shocks, and Springs and were real Bullitt stuff. If you measure from the ground up to the center of the fenderwell the fronts are at 26.5" and the rears are at 26.75", so there is a slight rake and the car handles and stops so much better than before that it doesnt even feel like the same car!

BTW Thanks for the Wheel compliment as I had hoped that would match the body color like they did and they sure do look right at home on a Fox Car!

Shakerhood said:
The M2300K Kit was $1800 Delivered and worth every penny. You can piece together a kit for much less I just did not feel like doing it that way.

I had a hell of a time finding the kit around here since it's on a nationwide backorder. I got the LAST one Steeda had, but I had to pay $2300 to my door for it. It was better than waiting uptil October for the kit though.

_jb_ said:
I had a hell of a time finding the kit around here since it's on a nationwide backorder. I got the LAST one Steeda had, but I had to pay $2300 to my door for it. It was better than waiting uptil October for the kit though.
Did you already install it? When I got into my kit I noticed my brake booster was a rebuilt one which all the M2300K Kits have now, but mine was in sad shape, so I sent it to the FMS warehouse and they handpicked a really nice one and sent it to me.

_jb_ said:
Mine looked brand new. And yes I have it installed, kick ass system.

The reason they are on a backorder is because the spindles are/were out of spec.

When did you buy and install your system? If your Booster is Glossy, Shinny Black then it is a real Factory Cobra Booster, if it is a dull greyish looking color then it is the remanufactured one by Cardone.

_jb_ said:
Mine is grey.

You got the same one I did, Ford Racing told me they get them Rebuilt from Cardone if I remember right. He said rather than cancel the kit after they ran out of boosters they decided to use the rebuilt ones. They seem to have everything on Nation backorder anymore as I had to search all of the Country to find a pair of Lower A Arms!

They don't have the tokico label on them. They are made by tokico, but come with a Ford name badge on them.

I beleive Downs Ford has the bullitt kit. Or it may be Gene Evans FOrd

TrophyHead said:
400 bucks for all that and TOKICOS???? Where do it buy? :D

The Real Bullitt kit does say Tokico on them. I got my kit from PPI, they are really cool to deal with and have Real Bullitt stuff. The difference over stock is amazing!