Mac flowpath catback...or dynomaxx racing bullets..

Andre G

Apr 24, 2004
Mac flowpath or dynomaxx racing bullets..

??? which would sound the best on my 02 GT with UPR X pipe currently my car has flowmaster 3 chambers... and its quiet to me...or can anybody reccomend any other muffler?? thanks

• Sponsors (?)

V_Eight said:
Where are you located?

I have a prochamber and mac catback i am trying to sell. Sounds rediculously gorgeous.

I have an UPR X with 2 chamber Flos and it sounds awesome. :nice:
Where are you located V? I stay in Atlanta,well Lithonia really, but I've been looking to replace my Flos with a Mac Catback. Do you have the 2 1/2 or 3 inch Catback?

lover said:
I have an UPR X with 2 chamber Flos and it sounds awesome. :nice:
Where are you located V? I stay in Atlanta,well Lithonia really, but I've been looking to replace my Flos with a Mac Catback. Do you have the 2 1/2 or 3 inch Catback?

I'm in Cumming, so not far.

The tips I know are 3", the pipe looks to be 2.5". Do you have weld-ins or a full flowmaster catback?

Would you want to trade that x-pipe out too?

View attachment 505961
View attachment 505963
View attachment 505965
View attachment 505967

V_Eight said:

The tips I know are 3", the pipe looks to be 2.5". Do you have weld-ins or a full flowmaster catback?

That's a good question about the Flos being Weld-ins or a Full catback. The funny thing is, I don't even know :rlaugh: . I bought the car and knew it definitely wasn't a stock exhaust. I just slid a mirror under the car and saw it had Flos. I'll have to check to see if it is the full catback.

I'll probably keep the UPR X pipe though. I only had it on for about a month. Why are you getting rid of the Mac? It sounds awesome to me. But I guess it's the"it sounded good for a while, now it's time for a change" song. I would love to hear it before you take it off though. What are you doing this Weekend? Maybe we can meet somewhere and see how each others Stang sounds. I'm supposed to be visiting Jim Fitzerald to hear and take a look at his awesome Stang. Gotta see a man's Stang that's making over 600HP with a 2V.
Have you been to MPH yet? Yeah I know, I need my arse kicked for living only about 30 minutes away from MPH and haven't been there yet, especially when there are guys driving from Texas and up north to come down and see them.

lover said:
V_Eight said:

That's a good question about the Flos being Weld-ins or a Full catback. The funny thing is, I don't even know :rlaugh: . I bought the car and knew it definitely wasn't a stock exhaust. I just slid a mirror under the car and saw it had Flos. I'll have to check to see if it is the full catback.

I'll probably keep the UPR X pipe though. I only had it on for about a month. Why are you getting rid of the Mac? It sounds awesome to me. But I guess it's the"it sounded good for a while, now it's time for a change" song. I would love to hear it before you take it off though. What are you doing this Weekend? Maybe we can meet somewhere and see how each others Stang sounds. I'm supposed to be visiting Jim Fitzerald to hear and take a look at his awesome Stang. Gotta see a man's Stang that's making over 600HP with a 2V.
Have you been to MPH yet? Yeah I know, I need my arse kicked for living only about 30 minutes away from MPH and haven't been there yet, especially when there are guys driving from Texas and up north to come down and see them.

I want something louder, so i'm looking at either 1 chamber flows, or race bullets dumped out the side.

This weekend is a mustang show in Cartersville at the Hooters. I'm meeting a guy (68& 00 GT) at MPH at 11:30 to trail in to Hooters. He just pulled 708 at the wheels.

I've seen Jim's car on the dyno, saw it about 3 weeks ago actually.

The Alpharetta shop of MPH is 10 minutes from me, so I go by there usually 2-3 times a week.

Yeah we definitely got to hook up. I don't have any plans this weekend, unless my other half makes me cut the grass :bang: . Nah, she'll probablyl want to come also. She has an 04GT. It's a small world if your name is Andrew, because that's my name. :D . I need to get your number. Are you at work on the internet wasting company time? :D . Like me :D

lover said:
Yeah we definitely got to hook up. I don't have any plans this weekend, unless my other half makes me cut the grass :bang: . Nah, she'll probablyl want to come also. She has an 04GT. It's a small world if your name is Andrew, because that's my name. :D . I need to get your number. Are you at work on the internet wasting company time? :D . Like me :D

Took today and tomorrow off. Got yardwork, have to wax my car, and rebuild the right rear brake on my VW Bus.

Check your private messages, I sent you one yesterday.

Lol. You better get to work and get off the internet. We know how quick it gets hot in GA. Hell it's too late, it's already hot and it's about to get hotter. I hope you have one of those electric buffer thingamajigs. I did the Mr. Miagi wax on wax off shyt. My right arm looks like Popeye's arms. :D

Niiiice. Nothing says look at me more than a bright red Mustang coming down the road :D . Are you going to throw some tint on those back tail lights? It'll make it look a whole lot better. I think it'll compliment those black rims.It still looks good though. I don't think I have the patience for an all hand wax job anymore. Maybe one day when I'm really bored, but that time is usually taken up by Madden :D

lover said:
Niiiice. Nothing says look at me more than a bright red Mustang coming down the road :D . Are you going to throw some tint on those back tail lights? It'll make it look a whole lot better. I think it'll compliment those black rims.It still looks good though. I don't think I have the patience for an all hand wax job anymore. Maybe one day when I'm really bored, but that time is usually taken up by Madden :D

I took the black off the bottom of the taillights, and i'll probably leave them stock for a while. :flag: