Mac Pro Dumps

• Sponsors (?)

I have the same exact set up as you, 89coupeex2. I like it, but I want it a little meaner sounding. My friend owns a muffler joint and he said pro dumps are indeed the way to go. Getting mine put on next week.

I think if you go to mustangexhaust.com, they might have a soundclip of someone running pro dumps. It'll give you some idea of how different the sound will be to ours.

"If you can't hear it before you see it, what's the point"....Jesse James :D

I can rattle tools off the workbench and vibrate my neighbors windows while idling in my garage. :nice: FMS ceramic-coated shorties, Bassani X, MAC Pro-Dumps. Oh, and uh, don't plan on carrying on a conversation with your girl while in the car. :D

onebad88 said:
I have the same exact set up as you, 89coupeex2. I like it, but I want it a little meaner sounding. My friend owns a muffler joint and he said pro dumps are indeed the way to go. Getting mine put on next week.
The dynomax ultra-flows have a really mean sound, pretty quiet at idle though. i think 3" ultraflow and dumps would sound pretty sweet and its a break from the usual mustang tone.