Mach 1 Chin Spoiler for 96 gt

• Sponsors (?)

Team Shinoda also sells a chin spoiler for the 94-98 'Stangs. It is a little deeper than the Ford Mach 1 chin spoiler.

Mustang_40th%20007.jpg

barry1.jpg

I've seen it in matte black (couldn't find a decent sized photo of it), gloss black, and body color.

In My Humble Opinion...but to me it doesn't line up very well, like at the fender area, that one looks pushed ahead a couple inches, can't tell cause it's so dark, but like I said if u like it then get one.

attachment.php

CatmanJJ said:
In My Humble Opinion...but to me it doesn't line up very well, like at the fender area, that one looks pushed ahead a couple inches, can't tell cause it's so dark, but like I said if u like it then get one.

attachment.php

Picky aren't we.. :D I do see what you mean but i don't think it makes a differance. IMHO

98GTVortech said:
Picky aren't we.. :D I do see what you mean but i don't think it makes a differance. IMHO

That's cool, I'm just anal about stupid stuff like that, this comes from a guy that has to return all the knobs and switches to the normal position when I shut my car off. :D

96gt4point6 said:
on the 99+ they dont do that do they? hrmm, i wonder why they would make it do that on my year...weird

I think it's just the shape of the bumper. Like on the 99+ if it's flush with the front then there is a 1/2 inch gap or so at the wheel well area. It's just more exagerated on the 96-98 years. So if it's recessed a little bit, which is the way it's supposed to be from the factory (but it's more personal preference now with everybody having one), it should help lessen the gap some. But even on my Mach it doesn't line up from the factory perfectly and it drives me nuts sometimes.