Mach 1 Chin Spoiler on the 03 GT

• Sponsors (?)

MotleyCrue said:
Beau,

Did you use any additional screws to hang the spoiler or was what came with the spoiler enough? Thanks
my brother and i looked at the screws that came with the kit, i think there are 10 or so, and we figured that there were enough to use and it would be fastened well enough. i'll be checking it every few weeks to see how the screws are holding up and if necessary i'll get some screws and lock washers from the hardware store and just take out the plastic screws. as it is, the spoiler is held on there pretty securely IMO..

MotleyCrue said:
Beau,

Did you use any additional screws to hang the spoiler or was what came with the spoiler enough? Thanks

The included hardware worked just fine. Seems pretty sturdy, too. If it fails for whatever reason it should be really easy to throw a few nuts/bolts/washers in there instead...

Ben Carufel said:
The included hardware worked just fine. Seems pretty sturdy, too. If it fails for whatever reason it should be really easy to throw a few nuts/bolts/washers in there instead...
don't you have a bimmer forum to go whore around in? :D

Wil said:
Where's the cheapest place I can buy the chin and delete kit? They give the car a little spice to the look.
hey heres an update:
Grill Delete Kit: 44.99
Chin Spoiler: 48.99
Shipping: Free on orders over 50.00

plus you'd be supporting one of our own. hope this helps :nice:

lol thanks, my buddy at school saw it today and commented on how much better such a simple mod could make my car look. then he said to get something for the rear so it would be lower as well. damn this modding will never end :(