Made new mufflers at work today, pics........

• Sponsors (?)

pics of the exhaust and where the bolt broke off in the block :(

k.jpg

o.jpg

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 43
  • o.jpg
    o.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 45
thats awesome man, I always heard sweet thunder on camaros, and it was the best sound ive ever heard. I was going to get it for my car but for flow reasons i decided to go with bullets.

Damn I was on that site and missed the locataion..lol :doh:

I have been looking at the SW stuff for awhile for some customers, the headers look great from what I have seen. I was just wondering how well they fit with all the different RACE mods now days...

Blk91stang said:
I just ordered a set of those from Summit for my mustang. My father has them on his old corvettes for sidepipes (that design was factory on these cars). I'm hoping they sound just as good on my mustang!

Heres the link,

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...&N=700+4294922710+4294791975+115&autoview=sku

sum-630725.jpg

Those are made by SW, I made a few of them today to ship out to summit. I have a shorter custom version of that that i made one day with 3 crimps in it for my truck. It will be pretty loud and very very deep and throaty.

Attachments

• sum-630725.jpg
    sum-630725.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 26
Rick 91GT said:
Damn I was on that site and missed the locataion..lol :doh:

I have been looking at the SW stuff for awhile for some customers, the headers look great from what I have seen. I was just wondering how well they fit with all the different RACE mods now days...

I was making abunch of 98-02 camaro headers today, the fit and finish of our headers in second to none, we all take pride in our work, and especially me when i do any component, i make sure its absolutely perfect for fitment, i make everything like its going on my car.

ive always l0ved changing he exhaust 0n my car and i might end up changing it again s0me day and i think im g0nna try t0 get h0ld 0f a set 0f mufflers f0r a st0ck car. i have a bunch 0f friends that w0rk f0r race teams and they said they c0uld get me a set f0r the c0st 0f the metal. n0t sure h0w they w0uld s0und but the design is really wierd.

Sounded like open headers or an open mid pipe...That Camaro sounded like every open exhaust car i see at the track....what's the point? Also you know yours isn't going to sound anything like that right? Sorry not bustin your balls, just trying to get on your level.