MagnaFlow...I dont like the sound!

• Sponsors (?)

CatmanJJ said:
I had the set up on my GT before and the sound was awesome, my friend had the Bassani Catted X and Magnapacks on his GT (little higher pitched), it sounded equally awesome. On my Mach it's very similar to my GT, but it's a little louder at idle, burbles n chugs more too at lower RPMs but otherwise very similar to my GT. I love it. :banana:

Kinda the same with my Borla Stinger.. Had a lil ricer behind me reving up his pos and so we were in a large over pass and i reved mine up.. he shut up..

I've had both 2 chamber flowmasters and a bassani catback with my set-up. IMO the flowmasters gave the stang a classic muscle car sound. The bassani still produces a deep tone, but it's more mellow overall and there's a lot less drone with the tailpipe baffles in place. People say that it sounds more exotic and I would have to agree. I've heard the borla/x-pipe combo several times in person and it sounds pretty wicked. Compared to the bassani it's not as deep and it pops (whereas the bassani doesn't), but it's really all about what you like!

Blev said:
Sorry to have offended anyone. If your not white trash than you shouldn't be offended. It's just that some stangs I have seen around here with flows are driven by white trash. Bad association, my apologies.
I appreciate you taking the time to write. I personally was not offended, but it is an offensive term. I am a professional, nearing 40 years old :( , and own my own home (and 2 GTs to boot!) but still don't feel it's right to associate me and my flows with white trash. But I'm not here to beat a dead horse; you've said your piece above and I truly appreciate it! Case closed. Thanks Blev, for whatever it's worth, you've earned my respect. :hail2: